Recently unveiled tips, tricks, and tactics
for Successful Seminars And Conferences...
"The Secrets Of Planning Successful Seminars And Conferences!"
If You Don't Start Organizing Your Seminar or
Conference Now, You'll Hate Yourself Later!
Get the notebook paper out. Buy some binders and some dividers; pens and pencils with great erasers.
You've got a big job ahead of you. And if you plan on carrying it off as a big success while impressing your boss and/or peers, you're going to need to get down and dirty in the trenches.
Do you know what your first plan of action is? Do you have someone who is going to share all the little known, often overlooked details that you'll be held responsible for if they're not taken care of?
For someone who's never put together their own seminar or conference, the job can seem overwhelming. And in truth, without the proper advice from an experienced voice, the job is really too much for any single man or woman.
The first step any event organizer should take when planning a seminar or conference, is to research and find advice from someone who has done it before. Someone who can share all the nitty gritty.
Lucky for you - you can now find all the important but sometimes hard to foresee details for setting up your first seminar or conference written down in one expert report. One special tell-all guide that will walk you through the process of making sure your event goes off without a hitch.
So you've never been in charge of a seminar or conference before? Are you nervous yet?
If you've started working on the paperwork yet, I bet you've noticed the enormous task that is ahead of you. And if when I say the word "paperwork," and you ask "what paperwork...?"
...then you've got an even bigger challenge ahead of you. Knowing all the small and often overlooked details involved with running a successful seminar or conference is near impossible.
Near impossible if you don't have experience on your side. The best way to alert yourself to the coming situations, problems, and conflicts that are bound to happen in only a short time...
...is to track down some solid information that will warn you of impending disasters before they happen. When you're the one they'll hold responsible, it's best not to hold back when getting prepared!
"You Don't Have To Be An Expert Manager
To Pull Off A Successful Seminar Or Conference!"
Not anyone can pull off a successful seminar or conference. It takes a person with drive and initiative - that not everyone has.
But NO ONE can pull off a seminar or conference without some solid advice from someone who knows all the intricate details that you'll be held responsible for.
My 50 page report, "Secrets of Planning Successful Seminars and Conferences," is your expert sharing with you 1 on 1 all the details you need to know. Now you'll receive the heads up on situations before they arise with my thoroughly researched guide that you can download straight to your computer.
It's packed with information you'll find a way to use right away. In fact...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The one priceless tool you can use to plan your conference. (Page 8)
- How to make a checklist to keep your seminar from becoming an unorganized mess. (Pages 8-9)
- How to put together a committee that will transform a big task into several easily managed areas. (Page 10)
- How to create a mini-hierarchy inside your committee to take some of the stress off of you - the head honcho. (Page 11)
- What expert managers do when they need to make sure their committee is doing the best job possible. (Page 12)
- 8 steps to follow when setting up your budget. (Pages 14-15)
- 4 ways to get local organizations to donate to your conference. (Pages 16)
- 6 ways to keep costs down at your seminar. (Pages 16-17)
- Warning! Before you start planning meals for your conference, make sure you follow this advice. (Pages 18-20)
- Tips for planning a menu on a tight budget. (Page 20)
- 12 important questions to consider when planning your food and beverage functions. (Page 21)
- How to handle RSVP's that don't make it in when the guests do. (Page 22)
- 9 important factors to consider when choosing a caterer. (Pages 23-24)
- How to create a timeline that works and won't leave you cramming to get work done at the end. With examples! (Pages 25-29)
- 3 factors to consider when deciding how large your conference can be. (Page 30)
- What mistakes to avoid when hiring a DJ. (Pages 33-35)
- 6 tips for selecting a DJ that is right for your seminar or conference. (Page 35)
- 9 factors to consider when planning a video conference. (Pages 36)
- 6 tips for recording a professional video conference. (Pages 37)
- How to choose the correct microphone for your video conference. (Pages 39-40)
- 4 keys to making your seminar work. (Page 43)
- 3 things expert seminar hosts will do to increase the number of people who decide to invest. (Page 45)
- The little known secret about how far in advance you should announce your seminar. (Page 45)
- How to realistically figure the number of people who will attend your seminar. (Page 47)
- 4 reasons to consider charging a fee for your seminar. (Page 48)
- The insider's secret to using the Event Title to increase attendance. (Page 49)
- How to boost attendance with marketing partners. (Page 50)
- 17 "Quick Tips" for hosting a successful seminar. (Pages 51)
- 16 things seminar or conference attendees expect from you. (Pages 52)
- 10 matters that will leave your seminar or conference guests with a bitter taste in their mouth. (Pages 53)
- 10 mistakes to avoid when planning your seminar or conference. (Pages 53-57)
- 8 ways to handle the stress when organizing an event. (Pages 58)
- 25 tips, tricks, and tactics for getting the most seats filled for your seminar or conference possible. (Pages 58-59)
- 7 tips for making sure you profit from your seminar. (Page 60)
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
"Have You Made These Mistakes Already?"
When you are in charge of organizing a seminar or conference, the buck stops with you. If somebody forgets to tell the caterer who likes to cook with beef, that your conference is for the Association of Die Hard Vegetarians...
...you're going to be the center of a lot of hungry and irritated conference attendees. What a nightmare!
Hopefully you have the foresight to stop such a travesty from happening in the first place. But it's understandable, even undeniable, that one man or woman is not going to think up everything that could go wrong on their own.
Instead that's our job. Pages 42-45 of our expert guide are dedicated to making sure you don't make any of these 10 very common mistakes. We give you the heads up before you walk into the problem.
Nobody shows up for your seminar? Maybe you didn't know that you sent your announcements WAY too early. But page 36 would have told you all you need to know to make sure you let the world know about your even at just the right time for the best response possible.
My expert guide will help you from day 1. I'll show you how to make checklists that will keep you organized and make sure no detail is forgotten.
I'll have you creating timelines that will keep you stress free and organized, along with the rest of your conference committee. (I'll show you to set one those up too - and even how to set up an efficient hierarchy to ease the burden on you.)
A wise man learns from another's mistakes. You can learn from 50 pages of my research, experience, and mistakes - written down in an easy to read format. Ready for you to sit down and tear through all the important information you'll need to know.
Or else. It took me countless, innumerable hours to gain the experience able to write this 50 page expert guide. And yet you can get your hands on the pages that look within my brain and "steal" my knowledge for your eyes only - and for only $39.97 $19.99 OR FREE!
And if you make the decision to get my expert guide right now, it will ensure that your first seminar or conference will go off without a hitch.
I guarantee it...
"....You Find Yourself More Than Ready To Plan Your First Seminar / Conference Or Your Money Back!"
You can get my expert guide, "Secrets of Planning Seminars and Conferences" right now without making a decision. Click the link below, fill out the simple forms, and download my info-packed guide. It'll only take a few minutes.
Then look through it for yourself. If you don't feel that my guide was the best first decision you could make, then just personally write me an email saying so. I'll issue a refund as soon as possible and there will be no hard feelings.
If you're not satisfied, I don't want to keep your money.
Start planning your first super seminar or conference today and guarantee that it will go off without a hitch. Click the link below to make it happen.
Get "Secrets of Planning Seminars and Conferences" Today - Risk Free!
For ONLY $39.97 $19.99 OR FREE!
Secure Order System & Delivery!
Get INSTANT ACCESS To "Planning Successful Seminars And Conferences"
Yes! I would like immediate access to download "Secrets Of Planning Successful Seminars And Conferences". I understand that as soon as my order is approved I will be given instant download access to the ebook so that I can immediately begin learning...
- 10 mistakes to avoid when planning your seminar or conference
- How to put together a committee that will transform a big task into several easily managed areas
- 8 steps to follow when setting up your budget
- 5 ways to keep costs down at your seminar
- 4 ways to get local organizations to donate to your conference
- 3 things expert seminar hosts will do to increase the number of people who decide to invest
- 25 tips, tricks, and tactics for getting the most seats filled for your seminar or conference possible
- 7 tips for making sure you profit from your seminar
And Much, Much More ...
Remember, If you're not satisfied after 365 days, we will give you a full refund!
Thanks for reading.
P.S. You don't need to be an expert manager to have your first seminar or conference go off without a hitch. Get "Planning Successful Seminars and Conferences" today and make sure you're ready to run a successful event. Become aware of all the small and often overlooked details now before it's "go time" and you're not prepared.
Grab Your Copy of "The Secrets of Planning Successful Seminars And Conferences"